The Malvern Buzzards Running Club came about during the Summer of 2016 when a group of like-minded, feral trail runners in the Malvern Hills area decided to set up a club on Strava. Personal invites and Strava segment battles brought more people and friends together and it was then decided to form a "real" club. The inaugural EGM was held in October 2017 at the Great Malvern Hotel and in January 2018, the Buzzards were affiliated to England Athletics (Club number
We organise on Strava because we offer club runs for all abilities across each week, and it gives us the flexibility to respond quickly and ensure that no-one is missed or left behind.
Runners of all abilities over the age of sixteen are very welcome, and we hope you will join us for a run soon. Please check out our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
The members of the Committee are:
- Chair - Andy Dingley
- Deputy Chair - Marc Heptinstall
- Secretary - Simeon Foreman
- Treasurer - Adam Wilson
- Social Media - Clare Wood
- Welfare Officers - Marc Heptinstall, Kate Dolphin, Diane Beale
- Kit Officer - Martin Reed-Darby
- Captain - Lily Price
- Running Co-ordinator - Matt Downes
- Social Secretary - Lyndsey Price
- Race Director - Adam Dyson
- Membership Secretary - Lisa Hopkins