The Malvern Buzzards Running Club came about during the Summer of 2016 when a group of like-minded, feral trail runners in the Malvern Hills area decided to set up a club on Strava. Personal invites and Strava segment battles brought more people and friends together and it was then decided to form a "real" club. The inaugural EGM was held in October 2017 at the Great Malvern Hotel and in January 2018, the Buzzards were affiliated to England Athletics (Club number
Through our qualified Run Leaders, we aim to provide a wide range of Club runs each week to cater for all abilities. The runs are organised on Strava as events and members "click in" to those they want to join.
Runners of all abilities over the age of eighteen are very welcome, and we hope you will join us for a run soon. Please check out our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
The members of the Committee are:
- Chair - Marc Heptinstall
- Treasurer - Adam Wilson
- Club Secretary - Simeon Foreman
- Membership Secretary - Alice Dyson
- Welfare Officers - Dave Woodward and Alison Foster
- Kit Officers - Martin Reed-Darby and Kate Dolphin
- Captain - Lily Price
- Run Co-ordinator & Race Director - Adam Dyson
- Social Media Officer - Clare Wood